We have assembled the following resources to assist parents to-be and families. Please click on the links below to access this information. For more local resources for pregnancy, labor & delivery, newborn care, and parents groups, please select your JBN region.
Birth / Baby
- Jewish Birth Prep Workshop: Select a region to find a workshop near you!
- Bay Area Jewish & General Resources
- Mohels and Circumcision Bay Area
- Sign up for free children’s books from PJ Library!
- My First Jewish Holiday Photo Stickers included in our free Shalom Baby Schwag Bags!
Adding a blessing or ritual to pregnancy, birth and babyhood can help elevate these important life moments to a holy space. Whether it’s by taking a moment to recognize the miracle of childbirth or saying a blessing on your baby’s first Shabbat, we encourage you to look through the links below and explore some of the practices that have been part of Jewish tradition for generations.
We have blessings and rituals for pregnancy, labor and delivery along with resources for circumcision and naming ceremonies. Connect with your child every day and learn how to create a warm Shabbat atmosphere for your children and family every week. Looking for some holiday fun? Check out our blessings and songs for the holidays!
If there is a prayer or ritual that you are looking for that you don’t see below, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 650-275-2215
- Pregnancy, Labor and Delivery
- Brit Milah (Circumcision) and Baby Naming Ceremonies
- Blessings for Every Day and Shabbat
- Blessings and Songs for Holidays
For more information about Birth / Baby Care and Jewish Life near you, select your region.